Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where I'm living in Mesa


So I'm still trying to understand my good luck, but somehow I lucked out and this is the place I'm going to be moving in AZ. And for at least $200 less than I was going to be paying elsewhere.


The house is 4 bedrooms with 2- 1/2 bathrooms. And at least until February there's just going to be me and the owner living ther, and then sometime in February another girl is going to be moving in. Needless to say, I'm going to have my own room and my own bathroom for a time.

The girl I'm going to be living with, Heather, is a junior high drama teacher and she also coaches track and crosscountry.

From the conversations that I've had with her, she seems really nice, and I'm pretty excited.


I unfortunately still don't have the placement for what school I'm going to be at, but at least I have somewhere to live and that's the most important thing.

Oh, and if you feel like writing me here's my address.



5810 East Grove Avenue
Mesa, Arizona 85206


I won't be moving in until the end of December/early January. I have to be to whatever school I'm placed at by January 4, so I plan on moving in at least by January 2.

3 comments:

The Stewart said...

Wow! That's so lucky! Looks nice. You'll do great down there!

Anonymous said...

You were right! That is a wicked nice house!! Hope that you enjoy the sunny AZ weather. We are both going to have to keep our blogs updated throughout the semester, and e-mail good teaching ideas back and forth! Good luck. See ya in Assessments class Tuesday ; )

Shayla

Anonymous said...

Amen! We're done w/classes at BYU-Idaho, and done with classes for our undergraduate degree!